[Dovecot] v2.1.16 released

Andreas Meyer anmeyer at anup.de
Sun Apr 7 22:21:34 EEST 2013

Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> wrote:

> >> I wonder if that really means that it's getting an empty value or if it's something else. I don't know why it would be getting an empty value. Do you see an anything in Dovecot's error log?
> >
> > Apr  7 19:55:53 delta postfix/smtpd[23362]: connect from dovecot.org[193.210.130.67]
> > Apr  7 19:55:53 delta postfix/smtpd[23362]: warning: access table inet:127.0.0.1:12340 entry  has empty value
>

> Oh, notice the two spaces there between "entry  has"? It's looking up an empty key (instead of email at address), so it's getting back an empty value. Although Dovecot's reply should still be DUNNO then. Anyway, looks to me like Postfix config isn't correct somehow.

Yes I saw the space between "entry  has". ;). And yes, like posted in my
other email, I set the check for the inet_listener to the beginning of
the recipient_restrictions in Postfix and the thing worked and the MTA
refused to take the mail over.

But thereby got the problem not beeing able to send any email to the
mailserver. Don't know why at the moment. Something is wrong with the
order of the checks in postfix.

  Andreas