[Dovecot] Imapsync - WAS: Re: mdbox and folders containing both messages and sub-folders

Sun Apr 7 23:13:17 EEST 2013

On 2013-04-07 3:42 PM, Rich Wales <richw at richw.org> wrote:
> I'm confused by the licensing status of Imapsync.  The "official" web site for
> Imapsync says it is a commercial product (50 EUR).  I found another web site
> (fedorahosted.org) that claims to have the latest Imapsync as a free download,
> but I'm unsure as to whether this copy is legitimate or pirated.  Can anyone
> clear this up for me?  I had originally preferred to use Imapsync, but I'm not
> prepared to pay 50 EUR for it, and I don't want to use a pirated "free" copy.

https://github.com/imapsync/imapsync

Note the contents of the license file:

NO LIMIT PUBLIC LICENSE

                  Version 0, June 2012
Gilles LAMIRAL
La Billais
35580 Baulon
France
                 NO LIMIT PUBLIC LICENSE
Terms and conditions for copying, distribution, modification
or anything else.
  0 No limit to do anything with this work and this license.
  1 GOTO 0

--

Best regards,

Charles