[Dovecot] v2.2.rc7 released

Oli Schacher dovecot at lists.wgwh.ch
Thu Apr 11 09:06:58 EEST 2013

On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 23:46:36 +0300
Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> wrote:

> OK, still not quite v2.2.0, but now it's definitely very close. :)

Looking forward to the release, thank you!

> 	* Running dsync no longer triggers quota warnings.

Not sure if you saw my last post about this change.. it works but
now maillog always shows these empty error messages after executing the
quota script:

Apr 11 07:55:08 fumailsynctest1 dovecot: lda(quotatest at munged): msgid=<20130411055508.10728.76331 at fumailsynctest1.munged>: saved mail to INBOX
Apr 11 07:55:08 fumailsynctest1 dovecot: quota-warning: Error: close failed in file object destructor:
Apr 11 07:55:08 fumailsynctest1 dovecot: quota-warning: Error: Error in sys.excepthook:
Apr 11 07:55:08 fumailsynctest1 dovecot: quota-warning: Error:
Apr 11 07:55:08 fumailsynctest1 dovecot: quota-warning: Error: Original exception was:

--
message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons