[Dovecot] Delete_to_Trash plugin problem

BINOTTO Luis SIDOR lbinotto at sidor.com
Mon Apr 15 22:29:28 EEST 2013

       Hello list... I am new at dovecot and I have a problem with it;
any help will be very grateful

        We have a exchange server with outlook at the client side, and
we are migrating the exchange server to postfix/dovecot(1.2.15)
solution.

I enabled the "deleted-to-trash" plugin (v0.3) to move the messages to
the Trash folder automatically when it is deleted. Also, I am using
quota and quota_imap plugins to maintain the quota for users. The quota
rule for Trash folder is unlimit.

        The problem is, when the client reach their maximum quota and
try to delete a mail in the inbox to release space. The delete to trash
plugin effectively copy it to the Trash folder, but the original mail
still remain (marked for delete) at the inbox folder and the quota does
not released.

        Am I doing something wrong?

        Thanking you in anticipation....

Luis Binotto.

" Notificacion Automatica:
Este mensaje y cualquier archivo que se adjunte contiene informacion privilegiada y confidencial. Es para uso exclusivo del destinatario. Si usted ha recibido esta comunicacion por error, por favor avisenos inmediatamente.
Automatic notification:
This e-mail and any file transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this e-mail by mistake , please advise the sender immediately"