[Dovecot] dovecot-2.2 Warning: autocreate plugin is deprecated, use mailbox { auto } setting instead

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Wed Apr 17 10:44:40 EEST 2013

Am 17.04.2013 05:57, schrieb Oli Schacher:
> Am Wed, 17 Apr 2013 03:02:03 +0200
> schrieb manu at netbsd.org (Emmanuel Dreyfus):
>
>> Hi
>>
>> After upgrading to 2.2, I get this:
>> Warning: autocreate plugin is deprecated, use mailbox { auto } setting
>> instead
>>
>> I found no documentation on mailbox { auto }. Where should it go in
>> the config file?
>>

> http://wiki2.dovecot.org/MailboxSettings

to my knowledge, in 2.1 autocreate worked still but only for first login
but SPECIAL-USE can and/or can/should be used additional, so the
question is, did this change in 2.2, i guess not , "warning" normal
means, its still working but you should use other ways, and the feature
is not longer developed, and may not included in future
so Timo perhaps should do some clarification, or add some words to wiki
about it.

For small search in 2.2 changelog i didnt found any autocreate change
so at recent it should still work like 2.1

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--
[*] sys4 AG