[Dovecot] listen directive changed?

Nick Edwards nick.z.edwards at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 01:53:54 EEST 2013

So what is the point of the global?
I commented out the address in inet_listener, assuming it then will
use global, but no, cant connect at all then.

Should for clarification, should we not use global entry and rely on
inet_listener?
Or should there be a change so inet_listener pulls its addresses from
global if no address is provided in inet_listener statements

it seems at present to be two competing options.