[Dovecot] Sieve - BCC

iliusha admin at iliusha.md
Sun Apr 21 10:54:56 EEST 2013

Hi !

Can you help me please with sieve plugin for dovecot

I have this rule:

/require ["variables", "envelope", "fileinto", "subaddress", "imap4flags"];
if anyof
    (
        address :is [ "to", "cc", "bcc" ] "test at example.com",
        envelope :contains "to" "test at example.com"

        )
    {

    fileinto "Test";
    stop;
}/

and if somebody sends me an email with "test at example.com" in "TO" or "CC" -
then sieve works properly and put this email in Test folder, but i can't
understand why if it sends e-mail to "test at example.com" in BCC - sieve don't
move it to Test but leave it in Inbox?

If i run sieve-test -faD .dovecot.sieve "Message-ID" i get:

/Performed actions:

 * store message in folder: Test

Implicit keep:

  (none)

sieve-test(root): Info: final result: success/

but in dovecot log i get:
/Info: sieve: msgid=<20130421074437.570EA2BA1C1F at mail.com>: stored mail into
mailbox 'INBOX'/
and email is going to Inbox folder, instead Test.

Please tell me what i am doing wrong and how i can make sieve to work
properly with BCC.

Thank You.