[Dovecot] last login timestamp

Julio Cesar Covolato julio at psi.com.br
Tue Apr 30 01:40:20 EEST 2013

Em 29/04/2013 14:54, Robert Schetterer escreveu:
> Am 29.04.2013 19:14, schrieb oajara at frsf.utn.edu.ar:
>> I guess I don't have such a high load so I will try Peer's
>> recomendation about using PostLoginScripting first and measure the
>> impact. I will try the log monitoring technique if the impact is
>> significant. Thank you very much.
> for low/middle traffic  servers PostLoginScripting touch method as
> described in the dove wiki is absolut ok, i decide changing it ,about
> getting over 1000 logins per second on a 4000 Users systems loadbalanced
>
> Best Regards
> MfG Robert Schetterer

Hi.

My aproach is just find the oldest message in the folder
mailbase/domain/user/Maildir/new/ for every user once a day. If there
are message older then 90 days, put in an on-hold dir compressed archive
and block all messages to that user, if not claimed in 180 days delete all.

There are a simple shell script that i made whith mysql backend (iredmail):

http://www.psi.com.br/~julio/postfix/MailUserOld.sh.

Regards,