[Dovecot] dovecot antispam plugin is not woking

Ravi Kanchan ravi_kanchan2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 12:36:44 EEST 2013

 Hi All,

I am using dovecot  version 2.0.9
DSPAM Anti-Spam Suite 3.10.2 (agent/library)
ClamAV 0.97.7/17102

and dspam antispam plugin
 dovecot-antispam-plugin-43880985e3dd

and plugin configuration is given below:

protocol imap {
  mail_plugins = " antispam autocreate"
}
protocol pop3 {
  mail_plugins = antispam autocreate
}

plugin {
  antispam_allow_append_to_spam = YES
  antispam_backend = dspam
  antispam_crm_args = --config=/home/vmail
  antispam_dspam_args = --client;--user vmail
  antispam_dspam_binary = /usr/bin/dspam
  antispam_dspam_notspam = --class=innocent
  antispam_dspam_result_header = X-DSPAM-Result
  antispam_dspam_spam = --class=spam
  antispam_mail_tmpdir = /tmp
  antispam_signature = X-DSPAM-Signature
  antispam_signature_missing = error
  antispam_spam = Spam
}

dspam bin path:

[root at sogo ~]# which dspam
/usr/bin/dspam

but my dspam plugin
configuration is not working. and I am not getting any log from
dspam. My dspam server is working prefect.

cna anyone help me

Regard's

Ravi Kanchan Sharma