[Dovecot] dovecot Digest, Vol 124, Issue 4

Felix Rubio Dalmau felixrubiodalmau at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 08:43:01 EEST 2013

Hello Axel,

	but then I don't get it: I thought that "uid" and "gid" in the user_query where used to access the local FS, whereas the "unix_listener auth-userdb" are used to indicate under which owner/group must be auth-userdb run... although maybe I'm wrong :-S :-)

	What I'm looking forward to is to eliminate the need for returning these two fixed items, as long as all the virtual_users will be using the same uid and gid.

	Does anybody know how can I do it??

	Regards, and thank you!

	Felix