[Dovecot] Mail being delivered but MUA showing empty inbox

Nigel Smith gb10hkzo-dovecot at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 2 12:34:41 EEST 2013

>Unfortunately you failed to provide 'dovecot -n' output which makes
>assisting you much more difficult.  Providing this is standard operating
>procedure.

Sorry, but ....What on earth are you on about ?

From the man page " -n     Dump non-default settings to stdout and exit successfully.  The same as doveconf -n."

From the ***TOP*** of my original email :

Dovecot :  2.0.19 (see config at http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=KMaQ9Ccc)
Postfix :  2.9.6 (see config at http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=EEeevHfk)

The configs are right there.... for both postifx and dovecot.   I was being courteous by posting them on pastebin instead of pasting them into an email which would become clutterd with lines of config !