[Dovecot] ./configure dovecot

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Sat Aug 3 06:45:33 EEST 2013

On 02 Aug 2013, at 16:02 , Jerry <jerry at seibercom.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 2 Aug 2013 11:57:06 -0600
> LuKreme articulated:
>
>> FreeBSD 6.3-RELEASE
>
> 1) That version is not even supported anymore.

True, but it is what it is, and it was supported when 1.2.17 was current.

> 2) Did you try to install Dovecot via the ports system?

That is how it was originally installed, I believe (there is a dovecot binary of 1.2.17 installed, but seems to be missing many other needed files).

I am trying to get permission to move the server to at least FreeBSD8, but I've been trying to get that for ... years.

--
"There will always be women in rubber flirting with me."