[Dovecot] problems with expire plugin

Felix Rubio Dalmau felixrubiodalmau at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 16:10:33 EEST 2013

AWESOME!!!

I'm sorry I missed it! Now the table gets correctly updated. Now the question is: How should I configure the expires to be different for different boxes? I see that the expires plugin keeps the track of the oldest message on the boxes tracked, only. Should I configure cronjobs like this, for each mailbox to be expunged?

	doveadm expunge -A mailbox Trash savedbefore <numdays>d

Thank you very much to you all!! :-)

Felix