[Dovecot] INBOX protected foldername?

Hajo Locke hajo.locke at gmx.de
Mon Aug 12 20:33:41 EEST 2013

Hello,

>> Are you talking about INBOX's children not being visible? That could be a
>> bug in v2.1.7. INBOX itself always exists in top level.
 yes, exactly.subfolders of INBOX are hidden. I was confused at the first
time because clients created own INBOX folders with subfolders and i
misunderstood the situation.
I could only make them visible with the 2 namespace solution from here:
http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Namespaces (Mixed mbox and Maildir)
This looks weird because its 2 times almost the same (mbox), but works.
Should i keep this configuration or wait for a fix?

Thanks,
Hajo