[Dovecot] Dovecot mailbox in read-only mode, Permanentflags empty

Tommi Äijälä omena at aaneton.net
Thu Aug 15 09:04:32 EEST 2013

Hi,
SELECT works! So there really wasn't a permananetflag problem at all, I
just assumed so because no client (tested outlook and thunderbird)
worked and the was the first thing I saw when testing manually. I now
realize the mail clients are not working because of authentication
problems (I need to fix but that's another story we don't need to ponder
here).

This is solved.

Thank you for your support.

Best regards