[Dovecot] dovecot solr position index

duonut matthew.j.hope at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 02:08:57 EEST 2013

Hi
I am currently running dovecot 2.2.5 and solr 4.4.0

I am using the pre supplied schema.xml with dovecot with a single change f
field type from test to text_general to get it running.

When I do a multi word search in a mailbox, solr complains that a position
index has not been built, throws a 500 error and dovecot reverts back to
searching each mail message.

Does anyone know what change I need to make to the solr schema to build the
position index?