[Dovecot] commented lines still active

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Mon Aug 26 02:43:22 EEST 2013

despite the manage sieve lines on dovecot.conf being currently commented out show as active in doveconf -n

 # cd /usr/local/etc/dovecot/
 # grep -ir sieve .
./dovecot.conf:#managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
./dovecot.conf:#managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope encoded-character vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric relational regex imap4flags copy include variables body enotify environment mailbox date ihave

?

--
'You know me,' said Rincewind. 'Just when I'm getting a grip on
something Fate comes along and jumps on my fingers.' --Interesting Times