[Dovecot] Gettings mails recently moved to a folder

Tue Dec 3 12:40:35 EET 2013

Am Montag, 2. Dezember 2013, 20:26:13 schrieb Timo Sirainen:
> > Initialization failed: Namespace '': Mail storage autodetection failed
> > with
> > home=/home/flindner/Mail/mailinglists at xgm.de
> >
> > Which seems to be another problem. IMAP and POP3 work fine, but on
> > occasions like that dovecot fails to detect that it is a maildir.
>
> If something works fine for imap and pop3, but not for doveadm (for the same
> user), then the difference is that imap/pop3 sees different settings (e.g.
> in protocol imap {}).

Actually there isn't a protocol imap {} section. Or am I missing something?

Thanks,
Florian

# doveconf -n
# 2.1.7: /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# OS: Linux 3.2.0-4-amd64 x86_64 Debian 7.2
auth_mechanisms = plain login digest-md5 cram-md5 ntlm
namespace inbox {
  inbox = yes
  location =
  mailbox Drafts {
    auto = create
    special_use = \Drafts
  }
  mailbox Junk {
    auto = create
    special_use = \Junk
  }
  mailbox Sent {
    auto = create
    special_use = \Sent
  }
  mailbox "Sent Messages" {
    special_use = \Sent
  }
  mailbox Spam {
    special_use = \Junk
  }
  mailbox Trash {
    auto = create
    special_use = \Trash
  }
  prefix =
}
passdb {
  args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-sql.conf.ext
  driver = sql
}
protocols = imap pop3
service auth {
    group = postfix
    mode = 0660
    user = postfix
  }
}
ssl_cert = </etc/ssl/astarte.centershock.net.cert
ssl_key = </etc/ssl/astarte.centershock.net.key
userdb {
  driver = prefetch
}
userdb {