[Dovecot] No Dovecot 2.2.9 on OpenBSD 5.4 amd64

Philippe Lelédy dovecot at leledy.fr
Sat Dec 7 06:35:27 EET 2013

Hi,

First I have this warning when configuring:

configure: WARNING: sys/ucred.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/ucred.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/ucred.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: sys/ucred.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"
configure: WARNING: sys/ucred.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
configure: WARNING:     ## ---------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to dovecot at dovecot.org ##
configure: WARNING:     ## ---------------------------------- ##

So I do !

Second, make builds fine, but doveconf  not:

doveconf -n
# 2.2.9: /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
doveconf: Fatal: pool_system_realloc(536870912): Out of memory

Because I can't run doveconf, I give the only information I can get

dovecot --version
2.2.9

and

dovecot --build-options
Build options: ioloop=kqueue notify=kqueue ipv6 openssl io_block_size=8192
Mail storages: shared mdbox sdbox maildir mbox cydir imapc pop3c raw fail
SQL drivers:
Passdb: bsdauth checkpassword passwd passwd-file
Userdb: checkpassword passwd prefetch passwd-file
Install prefix . : /usr/local
File offsets ... : 64bit
I/O polling .... : kqueue
I/O notifys .... : kqueue
SSL ............ : yes (OpenSSL)
GSSAPI ......... : no
passdbs ........ : static passwd passwd-file checkpassword bsdauth
                  : -shadow -pam -sia -ldap -sql -vpopmail
userdbs ........ : static prefetch passwd passwd-file checkpassword
                  : -ldap -sql -vpopmail -nss
SQL drivers .... :
                  : -pgsql -mysql -sqlite
Full text search : squat