[Dovecot] Is mail deleted when mail-filter fails?

martijn.list martijn.list at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 12:11:58 EET 2013

Hmm I seems to have the habit of answering my own emails on this list
due to my own stupidity ;) (note to self: wait some time before asking a
question). It turns out that the LDA delivery agent did not succeed so
the email was still in the MTA queue. In other words, the email was not
delivered and was retried.

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers