[Dovecot] mirror to download dovecot

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Dec 20 01:15:27 EET 2013

dovecot.org points to 193.210.130.67 but you can't download Dovecot from there (it redirects to www.dovecot.org).

www.dovecot.org has two IPs: 62.236.108.70 and 62.50.189.34. I would think that at least one of them works? Most web browsers nowadays automatically try both IPs if the first one fails. You can also access these directly as syksy.dovecot.org and kevat.dovecot.org.

There was some trouble with kevat.dovecot.org yesterday, but it seems to work now.