[Dovecot] Sieve also filter outgoing messages

Marcio Merlone marcio.merlone at a1.ind.br
Wed Feb 6 19:12:34 EET 2013

Em 06-02-2013 14:35, Gregory Finch escreveu:
> Would sender_bcc_maps or recipient_bcc_maps be able to work on the
> postfix side? Otherwise I would suggest BCC like Steffen did and
> filter out what you want with sieve. Heck, with the *_bcc_maps on the
> postfix side you can still filter what you want with sieve.
I've been poking around postfix now, a subject_bcc_maps with a pcre map
would do :), and more realistic, a pcre header_checks with a milter may
be the way to go, must read about milter first.

Steffen cited "outgoing detection" - I only asked about outgoing because
incoming is already done with sieve, outgoing is the missing part. A
single solution for both is the ideal, so you can forget about outgoing
detection. IMAP-append-to-send also were a blind shot from me, forget it
also. In sum, when a subject matches a pcre, bcc it to another account,
no matter what direction.

Regarding Steffen suggestion, I am unable to figure what he meant. :P

--
Marcio Merlone