[Dovecot] Disabling auth caching just from one passdb

Angel L. Mateo amateo at um.es
Fri Feb 8 09:29:09 EET 2013

Hello,

	I'm using various password databases (one of them is a ldap database,
which is the used for users connecting with email clients, and the other
with pam, using a pam module integrated with our SSO that is used from
our webmail). I would like to disable password caching in my pam
database (because 'passwords' provided by our SSO are single use tokens,
so caching them has no benefit), but not in the ldap.

	As far as I know, auth_cache_size is the option to enable caching in
all databases. But, is there any option I could use to disable it in a
specific password database?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática