[Dovecot] POLL: v2.2 to allow one mail over quota?

Hungerburg pch14 at myzel.net
Tue Feb 12 00:04:56 EET 2013

Am 2013-02-11 17:44, schrieb Dennis Guhl:
> On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 06:56:43AM -0500, Charles Marcus wrote:
>> On 2013-02-10 8:43 PM, Sven Hartge <sven at svenhartge.de> wrote:
>>
>> quota_grace
>
> Sounds good for me. In particular the similarity to the disk quotas
> grace period is blatant.

Not a native english speaker, but quota_grace is very concise and
resonates in a way, that makes it easily rememberable: the quota is not
enforced in strictness, but handled gracefully. The server for once
turns a blind eye to the quota.

Documentation: quota_grace - specify an amount in <units> that a single
incoming message may exceed the quota without being rejected. Useful in
situations, where ...

*Alternatively* it could also be a binary option: Only start enforcing
the quota after the fact, when it is already exceeded.

--
peter