[Dovecot] POLL: v2.2 to allow one mail over quota?

Axel Luttgens AxelLuttgens at swing.be
Tue Feb 12 19:39:38 EET 2013

Le 11 févr. 2013 à 02:16, Timo Sirainen a écrit :

> [...]
>
> I wonder if there's a better name for this than "last_extra"..

Hello Timo,

If I've correctly understood, the idea is to accept an additional message provided there is some free space AND the size of that message additional doesn't exceed above last_extra.

An additional message, even if over-quota strictly speaking, might thus be tolerated.
Or the idea of an absolute quota may thus come with some tolerance.

quota_tolerance?

Axel