[Dovecot] Defer emails until the user is ready to deal with them (snooze button / bring-forward file / bring-up file for emails)

Daniel Parthey daniel.parthey at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Sat Feb 16 19:56:08 EET 2013

Hi Chris,

Chris Laif wrote:
> After reading a message, I would like to decide that this very specific
> message should disappear from my mailbox for some time (I'am not able to
> handle/answer this email today, so it should reappear tomorrow/next
> week/...).

Well, I simply move some mail into a folder called "Todo" and
as soon as I've got time, handle all mails in this folder.

You could even write a script, which marks the messages in the Todo
folder via IMAP as "new" or "unread" after a specified time,
but this is rather a client-side issue and should not be handled
by Dovecot.

Regards
Daniel
--