[Dovecot] v2.2.beta2 released

Michescu Andrei andrei.michescu at miau.ca
Fri Feb 22 18:13:34 EET 2013

Thank you very much Michael.

I'll set it up again, because I think that initially I was not using any
aggregator service. My setup is a little atypical as I have servers
spread-out on 2 (soon 3) continents that are connected via slow uplinks.

Hopefully the v2.2 is more stable and less buggy for the synch ;)

Best regards,
Andrei