[Dovecot] Deleted / read mails show up as new on remote imap clients

Daniel Parthey daniel.parthey at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed Feb 27 02:34:38 EET 2013

Charles Marcus wrote:
> On 2013-02-25 5:02 PM, Daniel Parthey
> <daniel.parthey at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de> wrote:
> >Charles Marcus wrote:
> >>Did you try these one at a time?
> >>Meaning, were both required to solve the problem?
> >No. I just added tb-extra-mailbox-sep and this did the trick.
> >The workaround for delay-newmail had already been set before.
>
> Ok, thanks...
>
> >>Also, what version of Thunderbird do either/both of you have?
> >10.0.12
>
> Ummm... even the ESR is already at 17.0.3... why stuck in the stone age?

Debian "testing/unstable" currently ships Icedove 10.0.12-1:
http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=icedove

There is 17.0.2-1 in the experimental repositories,
but I'd rather not break my systems.

This is getting off-topic and does not help to solve the problem.
Sorry, we should stop here or continue in private email.

Regards
Daniel
--
https://plus.google.com/103021802792276734820