[Dovecot] From Sendmail to Dovecot mdbox, what is missing.

Torpey List list at torpey.org
Tue Jan 1 18:34:39 EET 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Torpey List
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2013 9:50 AM
To: Dovecot Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Dovecot] From Sendmail to Dovecot mdbox, what is missing.

I was rereading man dovecot-lda and specifically the option "-d username".
it said that it is used typically with virutal users, but not necessarily
with system users.  I am doing system users; therefore I removed it from the
sendmail feature, but then I get the following error in maillog:

Jan  1 10:28:39 nala sendmail[23041]: r01GScR4023040: smtpquit: mailer local
exited with exit value 64

I googled, but did not find what value 64 meant.  Anyone have a list or a
clue what this error means?

Thanks,
Steve