[Dovecot] Dovecot Virtual Users with Sendmail

DormitionSkete@hotmail.com dormitionskete at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 1 19:40:55 EET 2013

On Jan 1, 2013, at 10:31 AM, Andrzej A. Filip wrote:

> On 12/31/2012 04:19 AM, DormitionSkete at hotmail.com wrote:
>> [...]
>
> 1) Do you use virtual users with or without domain part?
> [virtual-user or virtual-user at exaple.net ]

Without.

virtual-user

> 2) How many entries do you have in paswdb/userdb files?
> [<100,<1000,....]

<100

Around 10.

> 3) Is SMTP AUTH crucial for virtual users?

No.  I'd like it, but it's not crucial.

We don't have it now for anyone.  The only way we access our email outside the monastery is through SquirrelMail.  I was hoping to add that with this server upgrade.  It'd be nice to open our email access up more, but we can live without it if we have to.