[Dovecot] unknown users

Averlon c38sgzkz at averlon.net
Thu Jan 10 19:30:49 EET 2013

Hi,
the question is what you want to tell me with this link since my dovecot
config says:

+++
userdb {
  args = uid=vmail gid=vmail home=/home/vmail/%n
  driver = static
}
+++

Signatur Averlon info

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind Regards

Karl-Heinz Fischbach

Skype: khfischbach
jabber: averlon at jabber.org
Blog: averlon.posterous.com

Signatur:
Diese e-mail ist unter Umständen signiert. Die Signatur entspricht dem
Deutschen Signaturgesetz und entsprechenden europäischen Regelungen.
Important Note:
This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed or
otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in
error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying or distribution
of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy
the original transmittal.

Signatur Averlon info