[Dovecot] load sbub-mailbox

mourik jan heupink heupink at merit.unu.edu
Sat Jan 12 14:09:01 EET 2013

Hi list, Daniel,

Finalle got around to try this out. I need to use the same
username/password as with the dovecot main mailbox, so I dedited your
config sample like this:

imapc_host = old.mail.server
imapc_user = %u
imapc_password = %w

namespace {
   type = private
   separator = /
   prefix = oldmail/
   location = imapc:
   inbox = no
   hidden = no
   list = yes
}

However the %w is not expanded to the users password, but instead "%w"
is tried as a password, and therefore obviously things fail.

Without adding imapc_user / imapc_password, I get the following error:

imap(username): Error: user username: Initialization failed: Namespace
'oldmail/': imapc: missing imapc_password

How can I get the %w to expand properly, because I think then things
would work...?

Regards,
Mourik Jan