[Dovecot] configuration still not working

Peer Heinlein p.heinlein at heinlein-support.de
Sat Jan 12 17:56:11 EET 2013

Am 12.01.2013 08:40, schrieb Averlon:

Hi,

> setting, don't know what to do with it: /home/vmail/avadmin/?
> Ja?Maildir/ (try prefixing it with mbox: or
> maildir:)

What is $HOME in your LDAP-records?

> I guess it must have to do something with permissions. Butwhere and which.

No, Looks like there are broken informations in your home-attribute in
LDAP.

Have a look at dovecot.conf.ext and/or in your LDAP settings.

Activate mail_debug=yes in your config and have a look in your logfile.

What does "doveadm user avadmin at av.loc" looks like?

Peer

--
Heinlein Support GmbH
Schwedter Str. 8/9b, 10119 Berlin

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-42
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG:
HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg,