[Dovecot] load sbub-mailbox

Daniel Parthey daniel.parthey at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Sun Jan 13 20:33:37 EET 2013

Hi Jan Mourik,

mourik jan heupink wrote:
> From the moment we have migrated to dovecot, new accounts will not
> be (manually) created anymore on our old server, meaning: more and
> more mailboxes will become unavailable on the old server.
>
> It seems (but I have not yet done a lot of testing) that if the
> imapc cannot 'mount' the old mailbox, the imap process 'dies'.
> (that's what squirrelmail tells me)
>
> Since you know so much... :-) Do you happen to know a way to make
> the imapc non-mandatory..? Like: when 'mounting' fails: simply
> ignore it, and proceed as normal.

Additional namespaces can be dynamically added via environment variables.

Try to add the "oldspace" namespace dynamically using PostLoginScripting
http://wiki2.dovecot.org/PostLoginScripting
if an old mailbox is available for $ENV{'USER'}

Kind regards
Daniel
--
https://plus.google.com/103021802792276734820