[Dovecot] how to setup different quota for multiple namespaces

Steffen Kaiser skdovecot at smail.inf.fh-brs.de
Thu Jan 17 16:17:45 EET 2013

On Wed, 16 Jan 2013, Steffen Kaiser wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Jan 2013, Andreas Oster wrote:

I just saw on important difference in the doc and this configuration:

see
http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Quota/Configuration#Quota_for_public_namespaces

the ns=name syntax is for _public_ namespaces only. I just tested it with
this setup and every message is counted for both namespaces, if delivered
into INBOX or a mailbox of the Archive namespace.

- --
Steffen Kaiser