[Dovecot] anti-spam

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Sat Jan 19 18:31:38 EET 2013

Am 19.01.2013 17:24, schrieb Spyros Tsiolis:
> Chaps,
>
> What's the story with anti-spam on dovecot ?
>
> Do we have something working out of the box, so to speak ?
>
> Any guidance / ideas ?
>
> s.
>

> ----
> "I merely function as a channel that filters
> music through the chaos of noise"
> - Vangelis

i use spamass-milter with postfix , and dovecot sieve lmtp global rule
for sort in Junk folders, however amavis would bring you the best
feature list in general at spam and antivirus

there is
http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Plugins/Antispam
http://johannes.sipsolutions.net/Projects/dovecot-antispam

but i never tested it, also some combis with dspam are possible

search list archives and www for more info

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--
[*] sys4 AG