[Dovecot] CDB support (with patch)

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Jan 21 18:37:01 EET 2013

On Sat, 2013-01-19 at 13:36 +0200, Hleb Valoshka wrote:

> Is there anybody interested in CDB support for auth dicts?
>
> I've implemented simple patch for it.

Added the patch to v2.2:
http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.2/rev/2c249941f9c2
http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.2/rev/87a709eb7b28

Besides a few coding style changes, I changed it so that it works only
through the dict proxy process. Otherwise all Dovecot binaries would
have to be linked against libcdb, which isn't very nice.

Alternative would be to dynamically load the cdb library when necessary.
lib-ssl-iostream in v2.2 does this for OpenSSL. I guess it would be
possible to start using the same method for all the lib-dict backends
too..