[Dovecot] Fixing bad maildir message sizes

Richard Platel rplatel at tucows.com
Wed Jan 23 00:19:31 EET 2013

Thanks Timo.

I was writing out corrupted dovecot-uidlist files, fixing that solved the issue.

Attached is a script that fixes message names.  It's not fully QA'ed yet, and uses some of our site-specific stuff to figure out who owns the maildir and to boot the user while making changes, but might be useful as a starting point.  Note that it handles compressed and uncompressed messages.

Name: MaildirSizeFix.pm
Type: text/x-perl-script
Size: 6790 bytes
Desc: not available