[Dovecot] Duplicate supression mechanism

Daniel Parthey daniel.parthey at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed Jan 30 00:57:37 EET 2013

Hi Stephan, Hi Alessio,

Alessio Cecchi wrote:
> Il 28/01/2013 19:42, Daniel Parthey ha scritto:
> >Stephan Bosch wrote:
> >>Don't forget to add vnd.dovecot.duplicate to sieve_extensions.
> >>http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Pigeonhole/Sieve/Configuration

Thanks a lot, this does the job:

plugin {
  sieve_extensions = +vnd.dovecot.duplicate
}

We do not use the config from the distro, so I did not recognize that
plugin { sieve_extensions = ... } existed at all, since "doveconf"
did not show anything about it, as long as it was not set in the config.

Can "doveconf" somehow display all available options of the sieve plugin?

Regards
Daniel
--
https://plus.google.com/103021802792276734820