[Dovecot] About the Dovecot Missing mail.

Vilson Lai vilson at longshore.com.hk
Fri Jan 4 04:41:26 EET 2013

Dear Sir and/or Madam,

I'm the newbie for using Linux, and now our company find the freelancer to
change the mbox to maildir. we found that we have mail loss with error
massage(ERROR: Connection dropped by IMAP server.

Query: EXPUNGE), after that our freelancer do something to let this massage
disappear. But now will still found we have mail loss. What can I do? I
found a similar case in this page, but I can't found the solution, anyone
can help me?

Best Regards,

Vilson Lai