[Dovecot] Reviewing end-user ham/spam submissions before feeding them to sa-learn via Dovecot Antispam plug-in

Ben Johnson ben at indietorrent.org
Wed Jan 16 18:39:02 EET 2013

Currently, I'm using the Dovecot Antispam plug-in with great success.
Everything works as expected.

However, I would like to change the plug-in's behavior such that it
simply sends a copy of a message that is moved from Inbox -> Junk (or
Junk -> Inbox) to an administrator, instead of calling sa-learn (I'm
using SpamAssassin) automatically.

Basically, I would like to be able to review messages that end-users
submit for training before they are actually fed to sa-learn.

Has anyone had a similar need? If the Antispam plug-in already supports
this, if the necessary commands can simply be added to the shell script
that Antispam calls, or if there is a better method altogether, any help
is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

-Ben