[Dovecot] Who all accessed my dovecot server?

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Wed Jul 3 11:43:12 EEST 2013

Am 03.07.2013 10:32, schrieb pvsuja:

> Hi,
>
> I have set up a mail server with dovecot as IMAP/POP3 server, postfix as MTA
> and roundcube as web mail client.
> Other mail clients such as Thunderbird is also being used for mail access.
>
> Now as a security policy in our organization, I want to know the IP
> addresses of the machines from which my mail server was accessed.
>
> Is there any monitoring tools to get these details?
>
> Regards,
>
> Suja
>

> --

logwatch gives you detailed report about ips pop3/imap
also counts users/ip logins pop3/imap and shows delivers
to imap folders, use it i.e daily with logrotate
you might have to adjust dovecot logging level and use some logwatch ignores

http://sourceforge.net/projects/logwatch/files/

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--