[Dovecot] CaCert certificate configuration help needed

gw1500se i_was_yah00ed at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 4 22:08:37 EEST 2013

I think I am now close on this. It appears that the user is successfully
authenticating via IMAP. However, I am getting permissions errors when it
tries to write to the Maildir.

 dovecot: imap(dap): Error: mkdir(/home/dap/Maildir/.imap/INBOX) failed:
Operation not permitted
Jul  4 15:02:04 public dovecot: imap(dap): Error:
chown(/home/dap/Maildir/.imap/INBOX, -1, 12(mail)) failed: Operation not
permitted (egid=500(dap), group based on /var/mail/dap)

What am I missing in the previously posted doveconf? TIA.