[Dovecot] Right way to share some global mailboxes

Daniel Parthey d.parthey at metaways.de
Tue Jul 9 17:39:56 EEST 2013

Hi Steffen,

Am 09.07.2013 09:12, schrieb Steffen Kaiser:
>> "Public" or "Shared" namespaces with "Private Indexes"
>> (INDEXPVT=... in Dovecot 2.2) should be the way to go, see:
>>
>> http://wiki2.dovecot.org/SharedMailboxes
>
> Is INDEXPVT documented in the Wiki2 somewhere? I searched by title and text, but found no hit.

Not yet. I just added the text from Timo's Post
http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2013-February/088317.html
to http://master.wiki2.dovecot.org/MailLocation

Regards
Daniel
--
Dipl.-Inf. Daniel Parthey
System Engineer

E-Mail: d.parthey at metaways.de
Web:    http://www.metaways.de

Metaways Infosystems GmbH - Sitz: D-22967 Tremsbüttel
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Lübeck HRB 4508 AH
Geschäftsführung: Hermann Thaele, Lüder-H.Thaele