[Dovecot] Services not starting in 2.1 (or 2.2)

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Thu Jul 11 04:59:29 EEST 2013

Tommy Wareing skrev den 2013-07-10 14:09:
[snip]
>> Otherwise, you'd probably get much better help on the QNAP forums...
>
> I'm trying there as well. But trying to identify an active, relevant
> sub-forum is an interesting challenge in its own right :) Fingers
> crossed!

yes qnap qpkg have btw xmail, dont know if its based on dovecot, but
its more a maintained package then dovecot in ipkg is, is you running
mta aswell in qnap ?

wish from my side is that qnap change to gentoo portage, and then let
portage maintainers support qnap hardware, its just a wish, just
installing gentoo is not a problem, its just loose what software qnap
makes :(

http://wiki.qnap.com/wiki/Category:XDove is the only dovecot link i
could find that is not just ipkg install dovecot :=)

i think you have done ipkg update, ipkg upgrade, so this does not help
old packages :(

i self have a ts-419p+