[Dovecot] piegonhole sieve prepending header lines with an extra space

Anand Kumria wildfire at progsoc.org
Wed Jul 24 04:55:20 EEST 2013

Hi,

I've noticed that the redirect sieve extension is placing an extra space
before the headers of email when the 'redirect' command is used.

Unfortunately this break gmail, yahoo, and most other email programs.

I am using pigeonhole 0.4.0-14 with Dovecot 2.2.4.3; I see change

1781:e439789e3211 but it appears to only change how the X-Sieve header is
generated.

I only have the one dovecot instance but I will note that the setting
'mail_save_crlf = yes' is specified.

Thanks,
Anand