[Dovecot] Dovecot mysql replication

Edwardo Garcia wdgarc88 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 09:28:02 EEST 2013

It not be because Timo not agree with thiz for switching, if one software
not do what you need, you go look for one that does as other says, my
manager would command that, I expect you manager also command you same.

I have mail from list member who advize me of  broken 1.2 version where
thiz work in fallover mode, I successful using thiz version now on two
server.

I know version old and unsupported, but working very nice for how we need,
no more timeout message or delays for user logins all week, I am very happy
now.