[Dovecot] Load Balancing and HA

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Thu Jun 6 10:38:19 EEST 2013

Am 06.06.2013 09:28, schrieb Nikolaos Milas:
> On 6/6/2013 9:34 πμ, Edwardo Garcia wrote:
>
>> We tried one time software solution, not very reliable under load
>
> Could you please provide some details of that software solution setup?
>
> Thanks,
> Nick

for loadbalancing keepalived is easy to setup, and working nice here for
imap/pop3/smtp/http including ssl versions

study i.e

http://www.hbyconsultancy.com/blog/two-nodes-load-balance-and-failover-with-keepalived-and-ubuntu-server-10-04-x64.html

http://www.keepalived.org/LVS-NAT-Keepalived-HOWTO.html

couldnt get better links fast, search more youreself , you dont need to
use it with nat

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--