[Dovecot] per user quota in mysql

John Doe ltlbeaver at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 13:14:42 EEST 2013

Hi,
Thank you for responding but i have read in the dovecot documentation and
in postfixadmin documentation that:

 - The setup gets userdb and passdb info from MySQL as well as quotas (
postfixadmin documentation )
-  Quota backend specifies the method how Dovecot keeps track of the
current quota usage. They don't (usually) specify users' quota limits,
that's done by returning extra fields from userdb (
http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Quota )

My question is that if i can keep per user quota limits in a mysql database
and user ldap database for authentication.
I can't see anywhere in the docs if i can return user and password data
from ldap and per user quota from mysql, if i am mistaken, please give me
the link.

Thank you!