[Dovecot] Autocreation the home folder

Joan aseques at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 16:57:25 EEST 2013

At the moment I've not yet migrated to the new schema, the install I was
testing with does not have a lot of action, so at the moment I am fixing
the issues when they appear (not very frequent).
On the near future, will see, I can't modify the fields in the database
because I am using a fixed layout, so I might use a solution based on
creating hardlinks, changing configuration, and then remove the original
paths...
Still I haven't tested this...
Will post what I have in the future..

Regards,